Thursday, July 19, 2012

Miscellany 2

Halo kart racer: doable?

Holy shit. DragonBall Z games multiply like viruses.



There's been a thousand dirt bike games. Is it too much to ask for a monster truck game?

If companies are determined to make movies into games, could they at least base them off good movies?

The only dancing game I'll ever play is one based off Breakin' (1 or 2, no preference).

My favorite Call of Duty is World at War. I think I'm the only one.



Ryu, Ken and Akuma aren't the only characters in Street Fighter.

Red Dead Redemption. A.K.A. Cowboys doing bizarre shit.

Halo Kart sounds decent, now that I think about it.

Now that I think about it. Kart racers used to be everywhere. Now they've almost completely vanished.

Oh please, please god, I want to play Jet Grind Radio on the Xbox 360.



K

No comments:

Post a Comment